Business Director - TECHNOLOGY ACCOUNT GROUP
BUSINESS DIRECTOR – TECHNOLOGY ACCOUNT GROUP Reporting to: Technology Group Director & Client Services Director
At Rufus we are passionate about delivering exceptional Brand Experiences which we believe are served through a combination of an organisation’s brand, services, and people all enabled and enhanced by Technology.
In order to deliver this, we organise ourselves into a number of account groups and we are looking for a Business Director to join our Technology focussed account group and lead some of our key clients in both the B2C and B2B markets including; The Gym Group, Rio Tinto, London Business School – you will be a key part of the team to deliver on our business ambition for growth and operational efficiency.
We are looking for someone who will;
- Lead, direct and grow existing client relationships, becoming a trusted strategic advisor to key client stakeholders.
- Create business development plans to support relationship growth.
- Understand the business dynamics of the clients that we work with, so that we can identify ways in which we can help them meet their objectives.
- Take responsibility for commercial management of your account(s), including accurate forecasting on a weekly basis, management of margin and business development investment.
- Support new business proposals and pitches, helping to respond to RFQs, structure proposals and response to brief – and present them articulately.
- In collaboration with the groups leadership team manage and motivate your team, creating an environment in which we can collaborate to create exceptional work and coaching them to develop and succeed.
- Be a part of the agencies commercial board, contributing to the overall successful running of the agency and driven to deliver on commercial goals in terms of revenue and margin
- Continue to build your knowledge of the customer engagement, Technology solutions and data- driven communications and the latest industry trends and be able to share your point of view at agency and client events.
- Foster positive relationships with technology partners and platform vendors.
- Work collaboratively with cross-discipline teams to deliver exceptional brand experiences for our clients. We're looking for a senior account handler with a back ground in digital and technology delivery who has experience of helping clients develop large-scale digital platforms. The right person for the role will also have a sleeves rolled-up attitude and will be happy to tackle new challenges.
- They will be:
- An accomplished business developer able to drive account group strategies and foster cross discipline solutions
- Passionate about brands experience and how technology enables and delivers this across channels
- Experienced in project pricing and champion adherence to financial and administrative standards such as forecasting and reporting
- Able to innovative ideas which will delight our clients
- Able to think strategically and creatively in relation to technology solutions
- From a background in Digital solution delivery; confident in talking about platform strategies, integration and delivery best practise as well as being conversant in service design and brand experience as a whole
- A confident communicator, able to demonstrate thought leadership both verbally and in writing to groups and individuals
- Driven by delivering quality
- A strong leader who can influence & motivate internal and external teams
- Able to provide direction and manage others in a collaborative way to deliver brilliant work for our clients
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to manage and guide account and project managers
- Experienced in contractual detail and risk management
- Able to maintain a flexible and calm attitude when faced with challenging situations