A Managing Partner is pivotal in driving the business to deliver against our vision. To help you we’ve outlined a clear definition of what we think is important in your role and how this helps shape the delivery of truly value- adding services for our Clients.
- You must have had experience running a group of accounts totalling over £2m
- You must have had some sort of experience in both brand and digital design.
- You must be strategically and commercially savvy.Relationships
- You'll be directing the relationships at the highest level and be responsible for ensuring we deliver an exceptional, value-add product, achieve high levels of Client satisfaction, and profitable long-term relationships. With the other MP’s you will lead our response to the findings of our annual Client Satisfaction Survey.
- You are our Clients' partner and go-to person and with your understanding of their strategic, commercial and marketing imperatives they will see you as key to their own success. You have the ability and gravitas to navigate and add significant value in these situations and relationships. Your team always deliver and you’re constantly thinking of solutions to add-value and go the extra mile.
- Organic Growth – you should be confident selling all 4 of the Rufus offer areas to clients. You should be constantly looking for client problems and challenges that might be solved by our offers.
- Sales and Marketing – you’ll be comfortable presenting standard credentials presentations including, where appropriate, specialist areas and leading new business pitches, stimulating PR and generating case studies where agreed
- You are a consummate team builder. Inspiring and motivating others. Your experience and leadership style brings out the best in people around you. You understand that personal development is of the utmost importance both for you and your team.
- You’ll set the pace and create the conditions to deliver exceptional work for our Clients. You’ll be responsible for defining, attracting, managing and motivating your team. You’ll also take responsibility for the results, actions and development of those under your care.
- You’ll be an accomplished business developer (with new business as well as existing client portfolio) with the ability to direct and guide teams to create inspiring solutions as well as ensuring that revenue and profitability goals are achieved through effective negotiation.
- Work with Directors, PD’s and heads of resources to establish appropriate resourcing
- Manage team of Account Directors and Producers and specialist resources to deliver projects inaccordance with established Rufus Leonard methodologies.
- You will manage and organise for quality. Ensure the team’s structure, capability, tools and processes are good enough to deliver and strive for continuous improvement.
- As Managing Partner, you take ultimate ownership for creating and delivering against the business plan for forecasted revenue and profitability.
- You are responsible for a significant part of the Agency revenue and profitability. You need broad shoulders because others will look to you to drive these areas. Own and drive the development and execution of client development plans, remembering that our goal is to create higher and more valuable long-term relationships. Own and drive our pitch responses, leading the team to deliver our best possible response and ensuring effectiveness of our work through the implement of post-pitch and post-project reviews.
- As a member of the Commercial Board you’ll be a highly-motivated self-starter, with leadership skills, commercial acumen and the ability to take control, and direct complex and challenging situations to deliver against Rufus’s overall vision and business objectives. You’ll be accountable to the Board for the Commercial Board’s delivery against these objectives.
- You’re the focal point for existing Client development. Curating the plan, working with strategy and creative, cross-selling agency services, reviewing progress on a quarterly basis, galvanizing resources to realise opportunities, delivering against your forecast.
- You’ll be entrepreneurial, spotting opportunities to grow or diversify our remit with our Clients and develop solutions to deliver against these opportunities.
- Your will take responsibility for account planning, agreeing project pricing and budgets, managing reporting of income projections for your portfolio, and regular reviews of client profitability and performance. Champion and improve financial and administrative processes at Rufus Leonard including completion of timesheets, financial timetables and debt collection
- You will work with the MD/COO ensure that legal and financial risks are understood and managed through the implementation of appropriate contractual documentation.