Designer (Brand and Digital)
About Rufus Leonard
We are the creative agency for the experience age. We create transformational brand experiences for some of the UK’s leading brands such as The AA, John Lewis Partnership, O2, Lloyd’s Banking Group, StageCoach, Royal Mail and British Gas.
We believe outstanding customer experiences provide a powerful competitive advantage for brands today. We define, design and deliver everything brands need to create a market-leading customer experience across all of their touch-points. From discovering a simple customer insight and articulating a powerful and relevant brand purpose, to designing innovation frameworks and building the technical platforms needed to power brand experiences.
Overview of Role:
As a Designer at Rufus Leonard you will work collaboratively within a multi disciplinary team to deliver high quality, innovative creative ideas and executions to inspire our business partners. The role requires you to be a motivated and positive member of the team who is instrumental in creating a future for our brands, clients and projects.
* Develop creative solutions for Brands.
* Create fresh and original design and executions
* Competently understand and work across a wide range of media and platforms
* Ability to work across more than one project/brand at any one time
* Awareness for keeping up to date with current design trends
* Provide creative solutions that link to our strategic recommendations
* Understand and contribute to propositions
* Provide clear thinking and structure to creative work
* An understanding of ‘the brand experience’
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great layout and typography skills
To be brave and challenging in your approach to design.