The overall role
The Resource Manager will be responsible for:
- Own and managing resourcing across the entire studio for both the Brand and Digital (Strategy, UX, Design, Copy, Motion and Production)
- Trafficking B&C projects through the creative team
- Work with the PM and CS teams to plan, forecast and deliver
- Build efficiencies and improve process (both at a resourcing and trafficking level)
- Build and own relationships with key Third Party partners
The Resource/Traffic Manager will work alongside Client Services, Project Management and Resource Heads to ensure projects are resourced correctly and efficiently. In addition, you’re responsible for trafficking B&C projects through the studio, making sure the studio is running efficiently and to its best capacity.
This role requires a proactive person with an integrated approach across Brand and Digital.
The role of the Resource Manager is to constantly improve and evolve the resourcing and trafficking processes so that it is always in line with industry best practice based on Rufus’s requirements. They are responsible for establishing and rolling out these processes ensuring this runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
The Resource Manager will be responsible for managing and mentoring any junior members that may be added to the resourcing team. Including management of 360’s, career progression and training.