Producer / Project Manager
Senior Producers are creative problem solvers whose expertise allows them to guide complex project across the entire brand experience, this includes brand, comm’s and digital. Senior Producers must have strong leadership skills to help them oversee the project team’s activities, as they are accountable for the overall quality of work in conjunction with team leads, ensuring requirements are met and projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope.
They are great communicators, motivators and project managers with an innate ability to 'get things done'. As a result they wear many hats. They advise teams and clients on best practices, scope and budgets, concepts and work. They are able to build strong, resilient relationships with internal departments and external clients.
Senior Producers are ultimately responsible for managing all aspects of the project life cycle from initiation through to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Creative, Design, Content, Production, User Experience, Development and Quality Assurance. Whether it’s advising on the feasibility of requirements, validating UX deliverables, understanding user and business goals, or planning to build and test across different platforms, devices and operating systems, the only thing that is certain is that no one day is ever the same.
Senior Producers are flexible and creative in their approach whilst leading on best practices put in place by the Delivery team; they should be focused, results driven, persuasive and have strong negotiating skills.
▪ 4+ years Brand, Comm’s and Digital experience required - comfortable working in a mixed creative and technical environment
▪ Demonstrable experience of successful delivery of project budgets valued £200k+
▪ Confident with Client management and able to effective represent the company in Client interactions
▪ Ability to matrix manage resources in a busy agency environment
▪ Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and leadership throughout the life of projects, both within and outside Rufus, appropriately representing Rufus philosophies, protocols and standards
Nice to haves
▪ Certification in one of the best practice methodologies; Prince 2, PMI, Agile Scrum
▪ Familiarity with CMS projects e.g. EpiServer, Sitecore would be advantages
▪ Knowledge of server-side technologies (ASP.NET, SQL)